Featured Editorial

News and Reviews on GOYA Products



Photo Credit: niecyisms
I have to quote the slogan, it works.  “If it’s GOYA it has to be good.” Family food is my style of cooking.  There are no real recipes, so much as family favorites, better known as a ‘Winner Dinner”.  Our family was all smiles as we relished a ‘Winner Dinner’, with GOYA Low Sodium Black Beans, GOYA Yellow Rice and GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning which I received to review in a recent GOYA BzzCampaign from BzzAgent.

The GOYA ‘Winner Dinner’ we cooked was part of our healthier living resolution that we made as a family to get creative with meals on our Meatless Mondays.  I was busy simmering the pre-seasoned GOYA Yellow Rice that created an aroma in our home that got everyone’s attention.  The GOYA Low Sodium Black Beans have 70% less sodium than the regular canned variety yet deliver amazing flavor and supply protein and fiber.  A quick shake of the GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning was added to the Black Beans for a light seasoning blend of salt, pepper, garlic and oregano.  I plated tortilla chips that were crisped in the oven for a few minutes, added a serving of Yellow Rice, and then topped with a serving of Black Beans, layered with sharp cheddar cheese and a garnish of fresh salsa to complete this ‘Winner Dinner’.  Like I mentioned, there are no real recipes, just our family favorites.
Photo Credit: niecyisms

I was given the opportunity to sample GOYA Low Sodium Black Beans, GOYA Yellow Rice and GOYA Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning as part of a BzzCampaign from BzzAgent.  I received the product for review and have been offered no other compensation.  The opinions and review reported are my personal thoughts, under no influence from the corporate sponsors.


Comments